Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Microsoft Transceiver V Can I Use A Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse With My Bluetooth Laptop ?

Can I use a Microsoft bluetooth mouse with my bluetooth laptop ? - microsoft transceiver v

Please click
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=084&active_tab=systemRequirements
It says in the lower "IMPORTANT: to achieve the best results and Bluetooth ® device
Compatibility, including the use of Microsoft ® Mini Bluetooth. .

My laptop has a Bluetooth card into it. Had it with Microsoft
Mouse, if you are not using Microsoft ® Mini Bluetooth Transceiver?

1 comments:

Andy T said...

It works, I have tried the same thing with Palm T3 Bluetooth worked well.

The transceiver, in what he called Logitech has a little extra key to get in touch and run as the assumption that the pseudo-device with a USB cable but I had not raised this way since I bought as parties.

Post a Comment