Monday, February 1, 2010

Rabbit Automatic Watering System Plan Any Help On How To Make Homemade Water Bottles Or A Automatic Watering System For Rabbits?Any Info Appreciated?

Any help on how to make homemade water bottles or a automatic watering system for rabbits?Any info appreciated? - rabbit automatic watering system plan

Ok, so I have 20 rabbits. They will be kept in cages in the open. It takes approximately 30 minutes. Food and water every day. I was curious whether I could make water bottles at home or even an irrigation system (if automatic). And I would stay in the cheaper (under $ 100).

Any help? And if you tell me where I could get the supplies also be very useful.


And if you knew whether it would make a way, an automatic document feeder, or a large plate of something / power, it might also be useful. I invested in plastic bowls to Petco for $ 15.99 per spent about $ 200 and things were very cheap. I am looking for something a little heavier.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment